Contact sales by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 918.622.4530 for purchase assistance and inquires.
Here are factors to consider during the ordering process:
1. Do you need USB dongles per test set or per technician?
2. There is a lesser-cost simulate-only type key. Does this interest you?
1. How many relays are in your system?
2. Do you want to add CT/PT/Transformer/Circuit Breaker equipment to the database? If so, how many of these pieces of equipment do you have in your system?
3. Do you have other types of equipment that you want to add to the database? If so, how many?
4. Do you want the ability to generate powerful reports and have them appear on a dashboard?
5. Do you want the ability to auto-synchronize RTS & PowerBase?
6. Do you want the ability to manage work orders?
7. Do you want Email notifications among users?
8. Do you have SEL relays?
9. Do you use CAPE?
10. Do you want the ability to use PowerBase with Doble ProTesT?
11. Do you have Adwel CT test equipment?
12. How many users would need simultaneous access to the database?
13. Does your company use Active Directory network services?
14. Does your company have multiple business units that would need to share PowerBase?
1. Do you want a copy of Vector per test set or per technician?
2. Note: If you have purchased a test set driver upgrade for an RTS key, you do not have to re-purchase the same driver for Vector?