July 12-14, 2016
This course is an introductory class for the apprentice relay technician, substation technician or any beginning student that needs an introduction.
Click on the titles below to learn all about Substation Maintenance
Receive presentations on:
- Hazards and Safety in a substation
- Basic concepts of switching in a high voltage yard
- Review of mathematics involved with protective relays
- Review of Ohm's Law
- Basic hand-held voltage measuring and detection devices
- Hands-on exercises testing voltage and current elements of protective relays
Prerequisites for this course include:
- high school level trigonometry
- relay technician and/or substation experience
ENOSERV Training Facility
ENOSERV training courses are held at the ENOSERV Training Facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Only ENOSERV presents training on any type of test set with numerous electromechanical and digital relay types. All classrooms were built from the ground up with only relay testing training in mind. Refreshments and catered lunches (entrees, sides, desserts) will be provided by ENOSERV. The address of the ENOSERV Training Facility: 7780 E 106th Street Tulsa, OK 74133
$1650. Credit card payments accepted online. Registration link is below.